Friday, January 7, 2011

Tape To Tape Pass

It's been lots of fun heading into classrooms with The Puck Hog to get kids excited about reading, writing and passing!  I always start off the presentation by asking, " Who plays hockey?"  I guess I need to stop being so surprised and disappointed when I see those blank stares on so many young faces.  By a show of hands, baseketball, soccer, softball, baseball and football keep winning the kids sports choice awards. With a captive audience before me, I can't help but take advantage of the opportunity to spread a little love and passion for this challenging sport.  Who knows?  Maybe we can get a few more kids hooked on the great sport of hockey. So, why not let them get a feel for the game?  Here's how the tape to tape challenge played out with students in Trumansburg .




No comments:

Post a Comment