Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Celebrity Street Crunch Game

So now it's Crunch time for me!  Okay, so it looks easy from where I sit and yes, I'm one of those annoying "experts" who yells from the stands telling my kids when to shoot, when to pass, when to skate!  The tables are about to be turned.  I think I must have lost my mind.   I've actually accepted an invitation to play in the Celebrity Street Crunch Game at Alliance Bank Stadium - Date: Saturday, July 23rd @ 10:30 a.m.  So, if you're looking for some entertainment, ( I promise I can provide that!), please join us.  I'll be looking for top shelf, where grandma keeps the cookies, running with my elbows high,  while hearing  my children in the stands,  probably yelling...come on mom...DROP THE GLOVES! Did I mention this will be my first EVER hockey game?  Stay tuned.   
FYI- -- Kids game starts @ 9 a.m.
- Celebrity game will feature members of the media pitted against one another in a street hockey game

No comments:

Post a Comment