Tuesday, March 12, 2013

End of the Season Reflections

 
Another hockey season has drawn to a close and parents are sharing their highlights and reflections.  Here are two of my favorites.
 
  "Big thanks to all the coaches! Blake had a great time this year. As we drove down the thruway on our way to practice with her girls team, she got real quiet. (very rare) I asked her, whats wrong? She said, "I may never play hockey with some of those kids EVER AGAIN." "I really liked that group, we were like a family." Dam near had me in tears. Playing sports my whole life and into college, I always thought a great season could only be judged by wins and losses. I think I may have learned something myself."
 Joe
 
 
   "Thanks to all the coaches, parents and players for a memorable season(and a enjoyable Saturday evening at Homewood Suites!). Especially grateful for how the team really came together over the last few weeks of the season. Wish all of the players the best as their hockey "careers" take them on different paths next season. Julie and I look forward to seeing many of you again next season at the rink.    Cornerstone Photography has just uploaded the pictures from all four games. Many great close up action shots of all of our kids. I have copied and pasted one of my favorite photos-Courtesy of Cornerstone Photography(Sophia being congratulated after her goal by her teammates)" 
Eric
 
image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment