Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From Pucks to Pens



" Thank you for taking the time to visit our school.  The fourth grade students truly enjoyed your presentation, and went away with your message about the importance of reading and writing.  I was impressed with your presentation as well, and thought you did a wonderful job sharing your story.  Your approach really drew them in and you have inspired many young readers and writers to work hard and never give up on their goals.  Thank you again for your time!"









" I think your book was a very great book because it had a lot of fun stuff.  Also your book made me want to not put it down!"
          Chrissy
                     4th grader


"I enjoy the book because it had some action, it taught a lesson and you used names from the real team, like Sophia and Jamie.  I really look forward to reading your next book when you are done."
                     Sincerely,
                                           Brayden 
                                                 4th grader

Thank you for reading to us.  You have a real exciting reading voice.  I enjoyed The Puck Hog very much and I am going to read the book again!"
           Sincerely,
     Katie  
           4th grader


" Thank you for coming in and reading The Puck Hog to us.  I wonder if you could come in again and read the whole thing.  I wonder if you could make another book.  It's cool.
              Sincerely,
          Alanson

" Thank you so much for coming in and reading The Puck Hog.  I personaly don't like sports, but your book is so interesting!  I enjoyed the book because it teaches you that team work is the way to go.  The pictures in your book are real good.  I think you and your sister should work on another.  

            Sincerely,
          Arabella
                           4th grade student   

No comments:

Post a Comment