Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hockey Tournament raises $24,0000 for Imagine Syracuse

Announcing the Championship Game between O'Brien & Gere and C & S Companies gave me a new appreication for all Sports Broadcasters. I only messed up a few times.  Not bad for my first time in the booth!
I was truly impressed by the level of talent on the teams.  This was the 10th annual Benefit Hockey Tournament for engineering and project delivery firms O'Brien & Gere and ARCADIS

Great hockey at the War Memorial for a great cause.  Imagine Syracuse provides free after-school arts and enrichment to more than 150 children in the Near West Side of Syracuse- -the 9th poorest census tract in the COUNTRY.

This is the much coveted trophy.  Designed by their very own engineers!  It goes back to O'Brien & Gere this year.  Congratulations!


Lots of great action on the ice!
I  alsogot to meet some Puck Hog fans who love to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment