Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Stanley Cup National Finalist!

     Congratulations to Fulton Youth hockey player Noah Delaney!  You read his essay first here on The Syracuse Hockey Mom's Network, and now the whole country will get a chance to find out why Noah deserves the ultimate hockey fan experience.  We're all proud of you Noah!  Vote today and rally the Central New York hockey community.  Vote for Noah!
www.Discover.com/Stanley


  I deserve to win a day with the Stanley Cup because my hockey team, the Fulton Red Raiders Squirts, helped me get through the rest of my hockey season because my dad had to leave. He had to leave on January 28th to go over seas to fight for our country. He is a soldier. Hockey was something that me and my dad did together. My dad will not be back until almost the end of next years hockey season and I cant wait. So to win would a day with the cup would mean a lot to me, my dad and the soldiers.

Noah Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment