Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chicks with Sticks


This is our first trip to Brampton, Canada with the Oswego Lady Lightning for the world's largest girl's hockey tournament. There are nearly 400 teams from all over the continent representing Novice
Through Senior divisions. We are grateful for the invitation from Kevin Ahern, who has been putting together the Lady Lightning girl's teams for several years now. So far it has been a lot of fun for my 10 year old and me! She is meeting girls from




all over Central New York who share a passion for hockey and are extremely talented! The rinks here are impressive and the city has extended its hospitality to all of us. Love that there is a feeling of belonging with so much hockey all around. I have lost count of the number of chicks with sticks stickers on cars!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I really interested to read on your post. It will inspired me more to revisit your site more often.

    Girl Hockey Uniforms

    ReplyDelete